Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Card #2



This is the second card that I got done. I found a pre embossed piece of cardstock. It says Merry Christmas over and over. I got it in a bunch of stuff from another crafter. I tried to find the folder but have no idea where it is from :(  The sentiment was ripped off some old cards and then I did 3 rows of lace at the bottom.
I added some stitching and eyelets and it was done.

I am entering this in the 3 girl jam challenge. Christmas and Ribbon :) I only have one more card to share, and I promise to do loads better next year with sharing projects and stuff.

5 comments:

3 Girl JAM said...

This is a great card! I love the embossed background. That would be a great folder to have! Thanks for linking up!

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jovan said...

Great card...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the lace on this one. Darling card!
Thanks so much for linking up to our Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
:O)
Jessica B.
3GJ DT Member

Cheri said...

This is another great card. The red embossing is a fabulous background. Thanks for linking up to the Christmas Inspirations Challenge on 3 Girl JAM.

Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

jessica said...

LOVE the CAS look!! very pretty!