Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Queen of my Craftroom Altered Spring Project

Hi Everyone! :)

This week at Queen of my Craftroom we were challenged to make an altered spring project.  I tried to make this the other day and it turned out horribly.  Today I remade it and I love how it turned out.


I took an an promotional cd and covered it in paper. Then trimmed it and sanded lightly.  I embossed a piece of yellow paper, using my Fiskars Texture plates and then glittered it.  The flowers are from Michaels, and so are the flower centers. The orange ones came with the flowers and then the white ones I picked up on clearance.
I am also entering this in the Spring Challenge at Love to Crop

I hope you will join in the challenge this week.

2 comments:

Susan said...

What pretty colors Jess! Very spring like. This warm weather is starting to get to you, isn't it?? ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love all the flowers, they look beautiful! The colors are great too!
Thanks for entering the challenge at Love to Crop.
LTC guest designer
Lisa