"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.
Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 5 bloggers...
Sherry at Up or Down They're Beautiful
Courtney at Crafting with Courtney
Susan at Cricut and Grasshopper I don't know if this is allowed but I am doing it cause Susan deserves it!
Cheri at DJ's Sundries
Amanda at Crick'tn Crafts
These ladies are all amazing. So please go check them out.
I also received the Green Award.
Here's a little info on this Green Blend Award:
This award was created by Beckie of Just B Creative Crazy.
"The “Green” portion represents how we should be kind to one another and help one another…such as being “Green” and helping our environment. Reissue the kindness that someone once gave to you as an infant blogger. Recycle the ideas you have learned or invented to pass along to up and coming crafters. Reduce the frustrations of wanting to a blogger with magnitude."
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
I love this award. I think friendship is so important, and I love the friends that I have made in the blog world.
They are all so talented.
I have to give this award to...
Lisa at Indy Mermaid. Lisa was one of my first followers, she has always left me wonderful comments, gives great advice and is an awesome DT sister.
Susan at Cricut and Grasshopper
Susan helps me in the blogging world and real world. She gives me great comments on my projects when I am unsure what to do. She is so much fun to get together with and craft.
June at http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/ She is so talented and was a follower early on who kept me going. :)
Last but not least.
Amy at Love to Crop I am very technology impaired and Amy is not :) I have had lots of questions in blog land with codes and such and Amy is fabulous at getting my issues fixed.
I know this was a long post but it is worth it to go check out these wonderful crafters.