Monday, August 5, 2013

recipe book

Happy Monday!!  I just realized I have never shared one of my favorite projects.

Last summer I participated in Paper Craft Island and after I was voted off they had redemption island. One project was to make anything to show our skill. I made this recipe book.


I cut my chipboard to 4x6 then I covered it and decorated. All the papers were from the kitchen themed paper from DCWV  I can't remember the name. I borrowed the stack from my mom for this.  I decided to use rings instead of binding it, so it was easier to add recipe cards.




 
 I know I spelt dessserts wrong. I was having a brain fart that day. I did fix it I just forgot to retake the picture. LOL.  I hope you forgive my craziness.

Enjoy your week.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very Pretty!Great idea!!!

Tiggerscraps said...

Adorable!! Great project!