Friday, May 31, 2013

Start Everyday with a smile and some Pinque Peacock

It is my day to share a project at Pinque Peacock.  I have an adorable project to share with you today. This is an altered CD. It was one some people were throwing out. It didn't play anymore so I turned it into this picture holder. You just slide the picture in under the flowers.



The paper is MME Sweet Caroline.  The paper says Start Everyday with a Smile and I love that sentiment.  I added a Pinque Peacock Pin. I made it with beads from the Bead Buffet and then added some roses and pearls. I love how it turned and and plan on sticking it on my desk with a picture of Princess Buttercup.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

I also promise to do better with blogging. Since the school year is almost over I won't have to deal with lots of crud and will have lots of time to craft :D

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute altered CD Jessie. I love all things MME! TFS AJ-