Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crafting Family's twisted easel

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a great Wednesday. Today is my day at Crafting Family.
I wanted to try something different and I hope you like it.  It is a standard A2 card,but it is a twisted easel card.



The green cardstock is from DCWV from Crafting Family.  The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye, Good Day Sunshine collection, the paper is Sunny Stripes Paper, both sides. I made the card and then used my gypsy for the kite. I cut it 3 times and then pieces it all together. I used some stickles to glitter up the kite.  The yellow and orange twine are from K Andrew Designs, and so it the sentiment, it is from the Guy Talk set.  I added some buttons and it was done. I hope you head over and check out Crafting Family. We also have a challenge going on, make sure to enter for some great prizes.
Also check out the Ebay page for more great deals.




3 comments:

Migdalia said...

You did a Fabulous job on the Easel card!!TFS

Ashley said...

What a sweet card! If you could send me your email or email me at welchcreations@gmail.com I will let you know about your gift certificate you won! :) TFS!

Unknown said...

Super cute Jessie! I love it!